Thursday, February 3, 2011

I'm calm, I-T men just doing their job, says KATRINA !

It seems Bollywood actress Katrina Kaif wants to 'just chill' and not read much into the tax raids in her house.Here in the capital for a promotional event, the actress faced a lot of questions on the raids but she preferred to stay calm about the whole thing.

                    
"I think the I-T department officials were only doing their job. I have the highest regard for them. An article today says that I have been given a clean chit, so I am happy.

"I think its ok... it's fine. Everyone is just doing their job. I am very calm about the whole thing," 26-year-old Kaif said.

Her house was raided by Income Tax officials last week along with Priyanka Chopra's and celebrity photographer Atul Kasbekar's.

Kaif, who will be seen next in Zoya Akhtar's 'Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara' scheduled for release on May 27, launched 'Next Stop Bollywood', a dance competition by Ethihad Airways, of which she is the brand ambassador.

The actress, who shed her glam looks for a serious role in Prakash Jha's 'Raajneeti', says she will be playing diverse roles in her forthcoming movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: "I do not own the rights of the content provided in this blog. All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information".